Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Does Bolton strike you as someone who would lie under oath over a grudge? And I don’t see it as magic bullets but proper oversight. It’s not like your party wanting to investigate Hillary over and over plus whoever Trump is worried about having to face in an election.

But he hasn't given testimony under oath, has he?
And Bolton hasn't even done interviews on any network, that indicates to me he doesn't want the truth known. It's highly suspicious that the allegation came out, with no actual quotation or cited facts, within days of the release of his book. That tells me that Bolton wanted these allegations leaked for publicity purposes, and that there have been no interviews shows he doesn't want to disclose the truth.
Also suspicious that it was liberal partisan Alexander Vindman's twin brother (ALSO employed at the NSC) who approved Bolton's book for release. One of the partisans who could have leaked its alleged contents.

And Ive seen interviews with plenty of people close to Bolton in government over the decades in that same week. A week ago he had friends, now he doesn't. That answers your question. What Bolton is doing is not honest or right.