Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
As for the actual topic what can I say, very happy to see mayor Pete do so well! I don’t think he could win but than again I’ve always been wrong on guessing who could actually win all the way back to Bill Clinton.

And I see even FOX is reporting that conservative trolls jammed the lines on caucus night adding to the problems they were already having. I’m glad they kept a paper trail and are not trying to rush out results and possibly duplicate what happened to Santorum back when Romney was incorrectly called the winner and it wasn’t corrected until much later.

I won't rain on your parade by deconstructing Buttigeig. His only experience is running a town of 100,000 (about the population of my own city of Boca Raton), that during his reign hemmorhaging jobs and residents, due to the spike in crime and decline in economic opportunity there. Buttigeig's policy has caused a maelstrom of crime, business decline, and racial tension. The black residents of South Bend don't seem to like the gay mayor much, nor do many of the white residents.

While he's intelligent, he's a cultural marxist who advocates expanding all the policies I cited above that would further destroy the country. Open borders, de-criminalizing illegals, healthcare for illegals, and other policies that similarly destroyed (or at best diminished) South Bend, Indiana.