Originally Posted By: M E M
Lol, we should be like you and demonize most of the opposition and anybody like Romney that actually voted his conscience? I saw that more than a few republicans actually agree with the democrats in the House about Trump being guilty but than voted to block evidence and than to acquit Trump. And they are quiet today as he had his petty vindictive meltdown at the bipartisan prayer meeting.

Unlike you, I've cited specific actions and policies that make me oppose Romney and others, usually sourced and linked. I don't just hate someone blindly, I oppose them because they are proven to be bad for the country.

And the media's kneejerk gushing over Romney, because he bashes Trump and his fellow Republicans, is absolute fact as well. Compaare with past treatment of John McCain, Anthony Scaramucci, Michael Cohen, ANY REPUBLICAN who previously was demonized, the moment they turn on Trump or other Republicans, the liberal media and Democrats instantly sing their praises. Until, of course, they outlive their usefulness and behave like Republicans again. At that moment Dems and the media snap back to portraying them as evil.