Lamar, Rubio, Collins and I believe others in there vote explanations do believe what Trump did was wrong. It’s quite as simple as just the democrats having an issue with what Trump did. I think impeachment should be hard btw especially after seeing republicans use it on Clinton. This however wasn’t asking a sitting president about a blowjob under oath. This was Trump misusing his power to try to get an announcement of an investigation of who he viewed as his top rival in the upcoming election. Imagine if Obama had done that to Romney? It would have never been okay in any shape or form with your side. But investigating the Clinton’s over and over and now the Biden’s is a well established pattern just like when the deficit needs to be paid when a democrat gets elected (by popular vote and electoral to boot). I reallly worry that we’re where we’re at because democracy isn’t working for your party and to try to hold onto it’s fading power Trump is going to be allowed to steal the election.

Fair play!