Quote:
Maybe, personally it worked the other way for me. Sending your own lawyer down to push for an announcement of an investigation and be the point man is to me an obvious ethical conflict of interest right there. Right now with what’s going on in the DOJ isn’t good btw.

That wasn't overly clear. I figured out you're referring to Giuliani going to Ukraine. Giuliani wasn't in Ukraine to pressure Zelensky, Giuliani was there to investigate the true facts. Facts that were freely given by the Ukraine government to FBI, DOJ and State Department over the last year, that were suppressed by Democrat/pro-Hillary deep state operatives in those federal agencies. Giuliani had to travel to Ukraine and speak to witnesses firsthand to get the true facts that were buried, for years, by those Democrat moles.

Quote:
LISA PAGE: Trump isn't going to be president, right? RIGHT?!?
STRZOK: No. No, he won't. We will stop it.

Similarly in the White House NSC, where the new National Security Advisor has recently fired or transfered out 70 of the 230 NSC staffers, including Alexander Vindman and his brother.
While Obama was still president, Robby Mook deliberately ballooned the NSC to 230, way higher than it had ever been, for the clear purpose of creating Democrat influence and rat-capability/leaks within the Trump White House. Which explains the obscene amount of leaks that occurred in Trump's first year from the NSC.

Trump has finally eliminated that treachery.