Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Stone isn’t a victim. Nor has he even shown regret for his actions. Seems to me the people who are going out of their way to defend a true sack of excrement are the same ones that were really upset when Eric Holder said he was Obama’s wingman but applauded and cheered when Trump said he wanted a wingman and found one in Barr.

I will say the one juror sounds way to political and should have been dismissed. The same principle applies to Barr though too. He should have never personally intervened in this.

I just explained (sourced) how Roger Stone is a victim of misreprensented facts, where even the witness allegedly threatened and tampered with said he never felt threatened and don't punish Roger Stone for this, he was just blowing off steam.

I just explained (sourced) how the jury was tainted with ideologically biased jurors, at least some of whom were known to be biased jurors, and yet the judge did not remove them.

I just explained (sourced) how the judge herself's behavoir has revealed herself as a liberal zealot, and yet she was not recused.

Sacks of excrement are people with power like Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Peter Stzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, and Obama and Biden and others of his cabinet who sat in on meetings that authorized these abuses!

combined with, among others:

Quote:
LISA PAGE: Trump isn't going to be president, right? RIGHT?
PETER STRZOK: No. No, he won't. We will stop it.

We already know that this level of abuse, FISA surveillance of a presidential candidate and his campaign staff, had to be authorized at the highest level. The texts of Strzok and Page have already connected the dots.

As have the interviews of former CIA field supervisors I've cited, who say they needed White House authorization for surveillance on far less highly positioned citizens than Trump and his staff they had previously surveiled on other cases.

Period, the end.

And Barr is not behaving as a partisan, but as someone who is truly pursuing the restoration of the rule of law. Unlike the previous Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and about 45 others cited as behaving unlawfully in inspector general reports, Barr is pursuing actual justice: equal protection and equal penalty under the law.

For abuses like those by the IRS and Lois Lerner and then-IRS director Koskinin in 2012, who got a free pass that emboldened the FBI, DOJ and FISA abuses of 2016, and the multiple deep state coups ongoing since then, there has to be prosecution and penalty to stop the abuses. Whatever else you are insinuating factlessly, that is ALL that William Barr is doing.

Restoration of the rule of law, without partiality to one party.

It terrifies me what the manicas in your party would do if they regained power. We've already seen a good precursor of what they would now be emboldened to do. The scary part is Democrats KNOW what your party is doing, and rationalize it as somehow OK and no big deal.
What people like Maxine Waters, Corey Booker, Elizabet Warren, Hillary Clinton, Kristen Gillibrand, Beto O'Rourke and your personal buddy Pete Buttigeig are openly advocating is a Stalinist purge of anyone who disagrees with their woke liberalism. Seizing guns, depriving conservatives who disagree with them of employment, forcing Catholics and other Christians to participate in abortion and gay culture or be fined out of business or jailed. Your party is insane. A Bolshevik revolution.