What I see is even the New York Times saying Trump did the right thing by suspending all flights from China. That "while civil rights activists look down on restricting flights, it was unquestionably the right thing to do."

And I'm so sure that if Trump did all the things that the Democrat/Left says he should have done, they'd all be singing his praises now at how extraordinarily well Trump had handled the Coronavirus situation...

Not a chance in hell. No matter what Trump does, the Democrats and liberal media will rail on him. Despite that Trump has already done way more to protect the U.S. from an outbreak than any Democrat would do, by simply suspending flights and securing our southern border.

Originally Posted By: M E M
I think a recession is pretty much guaranteed btw. Trump already had the feds taking almost everything it could do to prop up his economy plus the huge deficit spending that is always okay with republicans if they have the WH.

\:lol\:

Yet another demonstration of how much the Democrats hate America. They're praying for a recession, they're praying for a Coronavirus outbreak, anything to prevent Trump from being elected. No matter how much it hurts millions of Americans. The people the Democrats pretend to care about.