Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Even with corrupt Trump in power and installing toadies like Barr (his wingman but both are white so it’s all good) Clinton and all the others you endlessly accuse of crimes have been politically investigated over and over and still remain free. Bearing false witness is also a sin. You may note the Bible actually has a lot more to say about the sins Trump commits daily and without apology. When did Christianity become more about stuff like gay marriage than feeding and caring for the poor with so many people?

Originally Posted By: ERIC HOLDER, WHILE HE WAS OBAMA'S ATTORNEY GENERAL, in a radio interview

I'm Obama's wingman. I'm his boy!

You were going to call someone a toady and a wingman, M E M?
And in remarkable hypocrisy and double-standard, you had absolutely no problem with Holder's unapologetic partisanship in service to Obama. Far beyond partisanship, setting aside the rule of law and weaponizing the DOJ in the service of Comrade Obama.
Fast and Furious.
Prosecuting only cases where blacks and hispanics were discriminated against, and refusing to prosecute cases of discrimination against whites.
The Black Panthers voter intimidation case.
Weaponizing the IRS to harass and intimidate Tea Party and religious conservative groups, and auditing of large GOP donors to Romney.
For Obama's wingman, NO PROBLEM!
And no problem for you either, M E M, clearly.

Attorney General William Barr has an absolutely spotless record, and is well known for decades to have the highest integrity and for defending the rule of law. Only at the point where he was doing his job as attorney general for president Trump was Barr ever accused of being a partisan. And only by the most disreputable and vicious partisans of the Democrat/Left.
A week ago, Barr made clear he wanted Trump to not comment about cases on social media, and that "He is making it impossible for me to do my job". Implying that if Trump didn't back off, he might resign.
Only a partisan liar like yourself would interpret that as being a "Wingman" for Trump.