Well, today is Super Tuesday.
(For some of the candidates, Super Thursday!)

It just seems really creepy to me that not only do 3 candidates get out of the primary a day or two before the biggest primary they've all been staying in the race for, and spent millions of dollars on campaign ads to win. And then, not only do they drop out right before Super Tuesday, but then Buttigeig, Klobuchar and an out-of-the-woodwork Beto O'Rourke ALL suddenly endorse Biden.

I seriously doubt all, or even one of these candidates, actually believe in Joe Biden. There clearly was some trading of favors and promises down the line from Biden or the DNC, for each to join a united front in support of Biden (obviously, in a bid to shut out Bernie Sanders). None of these would I describe as centrists who logically would align with Biden. Let alone the fact that he's an incoherent tongue-tied bufoon, with no logical rationale or lucid agenda to even run for president. But all these figures from the center/far-Left suddenly endorse him?

And then you have Elizabeth Warren of the unapologetically far-Left to divide the Sanders-wing's vote from the marxist-Left side, while the center-Left aligns against him from the other side.

And it's just too creepy how all these candidates of far-flung ideologies.... suddenly endorse the failing candidacy of Biden?!?

Sanders is expected to clean up across most states tonight. Even if Biden does halfway decent tonight, I see him losing confidence quickly, because there really aren't any more Clyburn endorsements or South Carolinas to keep Biden afloat. I see Biden's candidacy collapsing, as it was already before South Carolina threw him a lifeline. And after Biden, there's nothing left but Sanders, a fading Pocahantas campaign, and Bloomberg.

And that's where I see it ending, with either Sanders and/or Bloomberg. Because only Bloomberg has the financial resources to take on Trump in the general election with unlimited resources. It's certainly no secret that Bloomberg has spent exhorbitant amounts of his own money to hire the brightest and the best for his campaign.
Well, the most expensive anyway.
But I think with the resources Bloomberg has, even with the errors made so far, his campaign will continue to learn from mistakes, refine and improve into a formidable machine. And Bloomberg is the only Democrat candidate with a record as New York mayor to have the credibility and executive experience to compete with Trump.

I think in the end the DNC will turn to Bloomberg as their only option.

It's funny how Trump played in his rally speech last night with the bizarre and sudden embrace of Joe Biden by the other candidates, saying "clearly there was a deal made", and that the Democrats should be investigated for "quid pro quo".