Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think you provide an excellent example of how state ran media would handle Trump. Thankfully we have a free an independent press. As for Trump not acting on intelligence that was warning him of this, it’s more than believable. He’s been clear about wanting to keep the coronavirus numbers down in the US so much that he didn’t even want stranded cruise people to be able to get off their boat. I watched the Fox Sunday show where they asked munchkin point blank if our intelligence agencies warned them and he wouldn’t answer it. I would point out that the WP article was taken as credible by the host of the Sunday show.

I deconstructed how the Washington Post hit piece had no actual sources, NOT ONE named. All completely anonymopus sources, and I was very specific on every word and phrase that was weasel material. Thaat's not me being "state run media", that's me REACTING AND POINTING OUT state run media.

Trump said he wanted to not endanger more Americans by bringing the cruise ship Covid-19 infected into the U.S. in uncontrolled circumstances. And then when finally admitted into California, they WERE MOVED BY THE MILITARY IN UNPROTECTED CIRCUMSTANCES THAT GOT AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON INFECTED! You try to spin that as Trump only worrying about appearances and not people, but the military medical team botched it when Trump finally allowed them to dock.

The rest is again your vicious interpretation, always assuming the worst motives by Trump, and I've already deconstructed a lot of examples of what you hold up as "fact" and shown it is just your Trump-demonizing perception.