Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: M E M
Trump limited travel and than said it was under control. As it spread throughout the US he kept downplaying the threat. And for over 3 years did nothing to replenish the national stockpile. Are you going to pretend he wasn’t warned that we were unprepared for a pandemic at the federal level but Cuomo at the state level was? Most Governors are showing increased popularity as many have scrambled to compensate for a disorganized and slow federal response. Trump’s is back down to his most loyal fans.

I've seen no evidence that Trump was warned and then didn't act. The way Gov. Cuomo was clearly warned and didn't act.

I’m pretty amazed that you haven’t seen any evidence. Does it make any sense that a governor would have better intelligence and information about pandemic preparedness than the president? Nope. I’m sure I’ve posted several links to articles about how Trump really can’t truthfully say nobody could have seen this coming. Obama’s administration ran a simulation for the incoming Trump administration and they also ran one last year. Obama also had a pandemic response book that Trump didn’t follow. Supposedly because it was outdated but if it had been followed critical needed decisions would have been made much sooner.
Here’s the link..
Coronavirus Outbreak: a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded

There is plenty of evidence WB and it’s pretty easy to google and see it. I suspect somebody who thinks Trump proclaiming he takes no responsibility at all is great leadership isn’t going to “see” any evidence.

Fair play!