Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I would love to see Michelle Obama I think she’s made it clear she was done after 8 years with her husband in office.

Other than being roughly as unqualified as Trump to be President what, exactly, has she done that qualifies her to be VP?

Being a nice person or married to a president is no more qualification that assuming my ex-wife could practice law.

People asked that about Donald Trump in 2016.

I would argue that Trump ran a 5 billion-dollar company that does business in 20 nations worldwide, and therefore has experience at least equivalent to that of the governor of a large state. Trump has executive experience.

Trump also has been friends with Congressmen, Senators and presidents for over 40 years. Through that he has gained an understanding of national politics and the presidency itself, over decades. Trump was particularly close to both the Reagans and the Clintons. And the fact that Trump has been a fundraiser, campaign contributor and close associate of members of both parties, been an insider of both parties. That gives him a level of experience that no one else in a century has had. That makes him able to understand and negotiate with both sides.

The point being... Micheelle Obama has none of this experience. She was a lawyer in Chicago and the protege of Valerie Jarrett (it was Jarret who introduced Barack and Michelle, by the way.) Jarret being a cultural marxist radical. As are Barack and Michelle.

Neither Barack or Michelle has any executive experience. Obama as president relied on his advisors, as he had no knowledge or experience of his own. Michelle offers the same blank slate, except that she has never even held any office, and certainly no executive experience. Even lower than Obama, she has never been an Illinois state senator, or been a U.S. senator for less than one year before announcing his candidacy for president, or voted "present" over 100 times when called on to vote in legislation. Their only political capital is that their skin is black, and that they are far-left cultural marxists, which alone guarantees them a large slice of the Democrat vote, based on absolutely no skills. Identity politics and hating America gets you a long way in the DNC, but I think not far enough this time.