Sorry if that wasn't clear:

a. "Red Mirage" means the premature conclusion that early counted votes mean a decisive GOP win;
b. The rise in Dem votes through postal ballot count has apparently shocked the GOP;
c. The GOP is litigating with the objective of restoring the outcome which manifested as the Red Mirage.

I've got to say I've shifted my views on Fox's reporting, at least on its website. The opinion pieces are partisan, and the audience comments on articles are racist and appalling, but the reporting is pretty solid. I had a good chuckle over Hannity's logo. He thinks he's Superman! Kind of interesting to see TV shows about people who wear cowboy hats and like Nascar. In the South, I've only been to Atlanta and Austin and didn't see any of that.

Say whatever you like about Trump, but isn't Eric Trump a waste of space? Eric copped a serve on the Fox website from a conservative audience member about being out of his league when he tried to claim Pa. in a tweet, and a surprisingly large number of people agreed with the comment. DT Jr is on the other hand occasionally articulate, notwithstanding that major slip in the interview with Vanity Fair about New Yorkers getting what they deserved through pandemic deaths which the Lincoln Project turned into a billboard in Times Square. Ivanka I don't really have an opinion on. Although she should stop being a spokesperson for tinned ham. I feel sorry for Barron. I wonder where he will end up.

Dave, I've seen your long posts, and appreciate that some effort and heart went into both of them. I'll address them when I have a spare moment.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com