I wanted to PM this to you Dave, but currently it's not working unless there's an existing discussion. If you can find an old PM thread with me, try using it.

Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
Ha! Fox's website reporting on election results was more accurate and more up-to-date than other websites. You've taken my comment, curdled it in the bile of your stomach, and used it to deride me and my political opinions.

You are little. And I got into your head, which makes you not just petty, but funny.

You're reading into this too much Dave. Finding venom where there is none.

You think I'm singling you out, but a dependency on centralized information bullhorns that are accountable only to the conglomerates to which they belong is not a condition that's unique to you. And so I used that quote here.

Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Even you have to acknowledge trump isn’t just trying to use the courts.

Certainly not. He's talking straight to the people too.

He knows he’s making false claims that will continue to fail via the courts so you get the calls to governors like in Georgia to throw out votes. The attempts to pressure to get state legislators to disregard Biden’s win and election laws and assign electors to vote for the loser. Death threats for those republicans that won’t cooperate with the coup.

Bizzaro World.

Republican legislatures, along with witnesses who've testified on tabulating violations, are receiving death threats and harassment from Demmies.

You've already threatened Trump supporters in general with Gulags.