Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
You can claim whatever you want but if it can’t be proven in court than what basis do trumpers have to try to throw out the election? People who do evil usually try justifying it, I think that’s what you guys are attempting here.

I don't think we are seeing evil. I think we are seeing the same sort of mass disbelief that liberal voters experienced when Clinton II lost the election (against all of the polls except that of the LA Times). There was all sorts of scrambling around trying to blame Russian interference, Cambridge Analytica, Facebook... And all of these things were in play to a small but significant degree, but at the end of the day it wasn't a stolen election. Trump won it, and his election team were remarkably successful.

We are all in our media echo chambers, where we are given assurances that our world views are correct. When the world view is torn to pieces by reality, we look to conspiracy. Systemic voter fraud and corruption. Putin with one hand on the scales and the other up Trump's arse. The super spooky Deep State. Iranian trollbots. Venezuelan vote counting software (I love that one).

If Trump was to win again in 2024, and I'd say there was a really good chance of that happening if Trump goes up against Kamala Harris, DEM voters will be blaming Russia again because DEM voters could not possibly believe that having been thrown out on his arse, Trump triumphantly and gloatingly got back in.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com