Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
You can claim whatever you want but if it can’t be proven in court than what basis do trumpers have to try to throw out the election? People who do evil usually try justifying it, I think that’s what you guys are attempting here.

I love how you're feigning confidence in the courts, but will ultimately condemn them if and when they start producing verdicts in Trump's favor--and I'm not just talking about the lead up to an electoral count. I'm talking about the proceedings thereafter.

Link - Zerohedge: Judge Allows Forensic Audit Of Dominion Voting Machines In Michigan

• Authored by Jack Phillips via The Epoch Times,

President Donald Trump’s legal team began a forensic analysis of Dominion voting machines in Michigan after a judge on Friday permitted the examination.
    • “Our team is going to be able to go in this morning at about 8:30 [a.m.] and will be there for about eight hours to conduct that forensic examination and we’ll have the results in about 48 hours, and that’ll tell us a lot about these machines,” attorney Jenna Ellis told Fox News on Sunday.

“A judge actually granted our team access … to conduct a forensic audit,” Ellis added.

• [...]

It’s not clear which of the several election lawsuits the order originated from.

Later, Antrim County spokesperson Jeremy Scott told the Detroit Free Press that forensic images will be taken from voting machines used during the Nov. 3 election. Judge Kevin Elsenheimer issued the order regarding a challenge from voter William Bailey, who filed a lawsuit alleging that ballots were damaged in a recounting of ballots in a marijuana proposal that narrowly passed, reported Fox News. Elsenheimer’s order doesn’t mention the presidential race, and it’s not yet clear if the order allows Trump’s team to examine the machines.

The Michigan GOP last month noted that voting machines in Antrim County incorrectly switched 6,000 votes from Trump to Joe Biden. The Secretary of State’s office said it was due to a technical error and non-updated software, adding that the issue was later corrected.

Ellis, in the Fox News interview on Sunday, cast doubt on the Secretary of State’s claims, saying that it was “an unexplained and so-called ‘glitch.”

(L-R) President and CEO of Election Systems & Software Tom Burt, President and CEO of Dominion Voting Systems John Poulos, President and CEO of Hart InterCivic Julie Mathis testify during a hearing before the House Administration Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, Jan. 9, 2020. (Alex Wong/Getty Images)

Elsenheimer’s order said that Antrim County needs to “maintain, preserve and protect all records in its possession used to tabulate votes in Antrim County, to not turn on the Dominion tabulator in its possession and to not connect the Dominion tabulator in its possession to the internet,” as reported by the Detroit News.

Jake Rollow, a spokesman for Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, told the Detroit News that the judge’s order is not clear.
    • “However, what we know, and has been previously explained on numerous occasions, is that a human error by the Antrim County Clerk prompted results to be reported incorrectly,” said Rollow to the publication.

“Reporting errors are common, have no impact on tabulation, and are always caught and corrected in the county canvass if not before, as was the case in Antrim County.”

• Dominion Voting Machines, in numerous statements, has vigorously denied that its machines can switch votes from one candidate to another and has also denied ties to other vote-tabulation software companies or foreign governments.

The Epoch Times has reached out to the Michigan Secretary of State’s office and Antrim County after Ellis’s Fox News interview.

This story and future stories beg the question of "Why the delay?" If there's nothing to hide, then neither Dominion nor the Democrats have anything to worry about. This isn't an individual on the street being harassed by the state. This is equipment utilized by a contractor to hold a public election.

Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
We are all in our media echo chambers, where we are given assurances that our world views are correct. When the world view is torn to pieces by reality, we look to conspiracy.

...........This sounds familiar. In fact, it's eerily similar to what I said to you back on page four (as well as back in 2016). The only difference if that you're self-defeatingly framing it in favor of mainstream narratives with the wording of "conspiracy", and all it connotes, as an earmark.

Is it my turn to be offended now?

Do you have any links to these videos? I just Googled "damning videos showing mass re-scanning of ballots" but nothing came up in the first two pages other than this: https://apnews.com/article/election...l-media-cffc1bf12660177b0c651f98054a3a76

But of course, both Google and AP are part of the liberal/leftist global media conspiracy. Silly me.

Florida-Dave posted one of them not ten posts prior to yours. The others are on the page prior to this one.

If you're going to pull a "gotcha" on me Dave, I suggest you do your research first.

That's what you get for relying on Google and AP (i.e. the mainstream).

Also, your video doesn't work.

Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I don't think we are seeing evil. I think we are seeing the same sort of mass disbelief that liberal voters experienced when Clinton II lost the election (against all of the polls except that of the LA Times). There was all sorts of scrambling around trying to blame Russian interference, Cambridge Analytica, Facebook... And all of these things were in play to a small but significant degree, but at the end of the day it wasn't a stolen election. Trump won it, and his election team were remarkably successful.

Yeah that was rough but you know what happened. Clinton conceded the next day. She didn’t claim she lost because of voter fraud. She wasn’t calling governors to throw out their state election results or trying to pressure state legislators to ignore election laws and assign different electors that would choose her instead. Nor do I think the democrat base would have supported it if she had tried. And even though she won the popular vote I still recognized that he won the race electorally. What trump is doing and supported by a chunk of his base is a threat to this country. And it’s pretty apparent Trump doesn’t require a foreign country to deliver misinformation to his base since 2016. I guess we don’t agree about it being evil but I look at it as a real attempt to steal the election by rendering voting useless. This will fail but the intentional harm it has caused isn’t going to disappear after the trump turd gets flushed out of office.

....You have been screaming and screeching for the past 4 years about how Trump was answering to Russian masters, how his campaign and administration were dirty, and that he was somehow going to face justice for it....And now you say this.

Don't get me wrong. I always knew you were full of shit and that you didn't truly believe what was being said about him, but rather were using those narratives to attack and destroy a perceived enemy regardless of facts (or lies)--just like Biden's rig. But in the end, all it took for you to admit to this evil was to have a conversation with a fellow traveler about evil.

Truly astonishing.