Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
The real pro though was pretty respectful even with people he didn’t agree with and was good natured.

You start off accusing me of having no principles or soul because I don't tow the Liberal Talking Points, and then when I respond reflecting the question back on your own "principles", you immediately fall back on victim-status, and claim I'm the one who isn't "respectful"? Are you listening to yourself at all?

Originally Posted by MEM
Being angry and bitter are not really what I would consider principles.

Who said they were? Who is being bitter and angry here? You're grasping to excuse your own intolerance.

Originally Posted by MEM
Honesty and helping those in need are the types of things I consider principles.

How does that relate to anything we're talking about? Where have I not been honest? What type of "need" do I need to extend a "helping hand" for? You mean like all the businesses destroyed by BLM? You mean try and help those business owners? Again, I'm not following your random victim response.

Sorry you and I don't agree politically. It's a shame you have no tolerance for anything not in your own "inclusive" bubble...