Thanks for the clarification. I would note however, that PA hasn't actually claimed the opposite, but rather has attempted to scaremonger both Mike Kelly and the SCOTUS by saying that nowhere in history has the Supreme Court ever nullified a Governor's certification and that this will be "opening a door". The only people who've been arguing the constitutionality of PA's Act 77 are the ones who made amicus briefs about it being passed and then later gutted. But even then, it's false since it was never actually added to the constitution. They also attempted to play shitty word games by using the phrases "absentee ballots" and "mail-in ballots" interchangeably--which is, again, false.

Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
The states made their “safe harbor” date so I think you’re out of luck in trying to steal the election now.

States legislatures have until the 8th to remove all disputes with regards to the election results in their respective states to pronounce them conclusive.

Why do you think Paxton and Cruz filed the lawsuit mere hours before Tuesday?

Texas has insured that all four of those state legislatures are now in dispute.

Will the they acknowledge it.....Eh. We'll see. But the door is open.

Addendum: as of now, 18 states in total are a part of the lawsuit. I don't think SCOTUS can ignore that regardless of any pressure not to seem partisan.