Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Well I won?t take trump or ruddies word for it. Like I said they can take their ?evidence ? to court... Our votes matter and it is not up to the loser to decide if they did indeed lost.

...I think Biden needs to hold out the hand for unity but folks like Lindsay Graham that were actively trying to overturn the election need to pay for betraying their country.

I would like to think I would be better than those in your party that are trying to throw out an election...

...Do you really want to be on record as not having any discernible issue with the attempted coup going on?

Exposure without proof isn’t really exposure. You trying to throw my vote out isn’t going to be okay Pariah. Nor forgotten.

You try to throw my vote away too WB...

I’m not for gulags but I now know you and WB would throw my vote out and everyone else’s too.....

Yep while g’s trumpers party tries to steal the election and doing death threats to those officials that won’t assist in the steal is going on about libs and what their not saying. Some things never change. He did surprise me with the endorsement of the coup though but he wouldn’t be the first lawyer who tried raping the Constitution.

It was sad to me up till they started their pathetic attempt to steal my vote. A wounded dying animal can be the most dangerous. Props to the truly brave republicans who are putting country above their party and getting death threats along with their families.

You are actually the turncoat choosing Trump over your country. It will never be okay that you were for throwing away my vote and god knows what else trump comes up with before his term ends.

You really want a coup and hold onto power no matter what.

This is why you are a turncoat WB. You want to disenfranchise everyone to keep a lying corrupt piece of shit in power. The state legislature would have to break election laws that they passed to do your evil anti democratic coup....

You can claim whatever you want but if it can’t be proven in court....

I guess we don’t agree about it being evil but I look at it as a real attempt to steal the election by rendering voting useless...

...I’m angry at how far so many republicans were willing to really toss democracy aside.

They are now asking WI’s Supreme Court to throw out their votes....

Let's all take a moment to chuckle at MEM destroying his own premises:

Originally Posted by SCOTUS
The State of Texas' motion for Leave to File a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

The highest court in the land has already heretofore determined that Texas and, by extension, Minnesota has no say in how WI, MI, PA, and GA conduct their voting process. In which case, if the State Legislatures pick their electors irrespective of compromised vote totals, nothing has been "stolen" and no "coup" will have taken place. As such, the courts' authority--to which your integrity is so beholden--has already undermined your accusations.

Since I never said that.

Here you go. You dropped your dogwhistle.