Soros' drains his funds, while Alphabet soups are on the run, amid cries of "civil war",
Conservatives scream, as Antifa lives the dream, with Demmies beating at the door.

BLM runs rampant, setting up encampments, truly a peaceful bunch,
Evidence of fraud leaks, while mainstream media shrieks, Dominion's in quite a crunch.

"COVID!" cries the elites, as the lower rungs beseech, an eviction ordered of the masses,
Marxism makes its move, as if having something to prove, claiming to help the classes.

Trump stands in the way, causing the powers that be to fray, the left continues to flounder,
Biden remains demented, his Alzheimer's fate cemented, while MEM ingests Chinese chowder.

Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Actually some right wingers were caught and arrested for killing cops and assisted in setting a police station on fire among other acts of vandalism during the Floyd protests.

Sure JQ. And those guys who "conspired" to kidnap Whitmer were die hard Trump supporters.

The calls for succession and civil war are okay?

Inferring criminality based on their opinions? And you deny that you invest in dogwhistles?

You're already aware that I'm of the opinion that every state has the right to succeed. If you think you can stress test me with that one, you're SOL.

Do I think it's a good idea at the moment? No. Because succession as a response to the fraud would be on China and Soros' terms. Best that the fraud is done being exposed before such a decision is made. Then attitudes will change....except for yours of course. You'll tow the line regardless of your chosen icons' level of corruption.