Originally Posted by iggy
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
You are weirdly obsessed with me, an anonymous person on a chat forum who you know virtually nothing about.
And beyond the profanity-laden vulgarness of what you post here, you project a bitter and cynical worldview, and an anger that I find quite disturbing.

You know most of the rest of the posters here are friends on various social media platforms and you weren't invited because most of us think you're a hate-filled moron with nothing to do but ruin a good time, right?

Uh... isn't it you who obsessively insults and attacks me, to ruin MY good time? You come out of the woodwork once or twice a year to lash out at me, but aside from that, I'm not "ruining a good time", you're not even here to present a "time" to ruin.
That's probably also true of the others in your group.
You ignore all the topics where I joke around, and pretty much my only interaction with you is when you blindside me with angry personal attacks.

I doubt Pariah or G-man are part of your social media group either. It has less to do with me personally than it has to do with a clique of you being liberal trolls. And I've seen you give the same treatment to these and other conservative posters (some of which you've chased away from RKMBS, or unrelated you and the gang, just stopped posting here.) And ultimately, RKMBS was created as a hub for trolls who had been banned or suspended from the DC boards. You were invited here by Prometheus, who was a fellow troll of yours from another message board forum you guys raided. Then you guys decided to troll this forum.

We were even friendly for a long time, until you and Pro went berserk on the Occupy Wall Street topic, and had a troll hissy-fit because some of us dared (with linked facts) to not share your opinion of OWS. OWS turned out to be a beach-head for a number of other Soros-funded thinly disguised grassrootss and NGO groups to de-stabilize the United States, the same way they have done in a dozen other countries Soros and his allies have toppled over the last 30 years, to replace with governments friendly to their globalist/marxist interest. (Again: see THE SHADOW PARTY by David Horowitz).
We've since seen the rise of Antifa, BLM, and the open borders movement, among others. And as Pro himself said in a recent topic, the marxist goals of OWS have become increasingly clear. It was a precursor for groups far more radical.