Originally Posted by iggy
You'd be surprised to know that, while Sammich and I agree on some basic contours of racism in America, we are on fairly opposing sides when it comes to the scrutability or inscrutability of CRT. He seems a lot more down with it than I could ever be. I have some serious fundamental concerns and even more for the shift from academic study to popular culture phenomenon. Further, you and Pro fell a lot closer together this election than he and I did. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he voted Trump and, at least, bought into the big lie and Democrat pedophiles for awhile. I like the guy, but he goes in big for conspiracy theories. That said, we can all agree that you are one of the biggest problems that these boards have...along with Mxy, SoM, Knut, everyone, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....

As my posts here made clear when Pariah first presented the ideas of "Quanon" and Pizzagate in a topic, I've never been a true believer in satanic pedophiles running the world. Although as I said, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein and several other Democrat campaign bundlers and political leaders, and Hollywood child-actor confessions by guys like Cory Haim and Corey Feldman, make the Quanon ideas seem much more credible since they surfaced.

I've never seen Critical Race Theory abbreviated as CRT, and there are a lot of other acronyms with those initials. For clarity one might just say, "critical race theory". Sammitch has a right to his own ideas, let me gently say I don't agree.
From Pro's last topic here, I'd say we have more in common politically than we used to.

With the exception of Son of Mxy who is hilarious and whose posts I miss, the few other names you listed match up with the other trolls and RKMB liberals who have periodically come at me here for the last 15 years or so. I wouldn't call that "everyone", that matches my account of a small clique of like-minded trolls, many of them just looking at me, or whoever else bites, as someone to get a rise out of for some troll amusement.
Which is pretty much what Rob's boards have been about since they launched way back in 2000, before I even got here. No doubt my problem that makes me a target is I often give the trollery here more serious attention than it deserves.
And while I joke around quite a bit, I apparently don't do it in sufficient quantity to satisfy the Thought Police here.