Originally Posted by iggy
You won't listen to anything unless it comes from places like OAN and the My Pillow Guy. Why would I fucking bother?

You're such a fucking liar. As my cited links here going back almost 20 years demonstrate, I've quoted the Washington Times, Washington Post, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal, and when they occasionally report the truth, New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, and even CNN or Vox, among many others.

Many of the stories on OAN cite facts previously reported by CNN, Washington Post, Politico and other liberal media, and cite how (with the specific example of Dominion voting machines and election fraud) as recently as Dec 2019 reported the actual facts of easily hack-able voting machines, but now pretend that evidence doesn't exist, and that it's just "conspiracy theory" to cite that evidence, that THEY THEMSELVES reported. They, and you, deny their own previously reported FACTS.

You have no point, Iggy, you're just a shithead troll here to antagonize, with no actual point beyond that. You're still a jerk, just like always.

After 10 years of you posting here, I still have no idea what your politics are, what you stand for or believe in. For 10 years here, you stand for nothing, you just troll on others with endless personal insults.
And lately you've deposited yourself up my rectal cavity, for reasons that have to do with your own psychological dysfunction and apoplectic need to vent your rage on someone, me, an anonymous online user, rather than anything I've said.