[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

"Ayisha" by Kaluta, released as a poster in 1979.
And also one of the book plates in THE SWORDS OF SHAHRAZAR collection (1976) of Robert E. Howard stories featuring middle east adventurer Kirby O'Donnell, a predecessor and influence on creation of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark film series.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

"No, you damn swine !" From the same book. Also released as a poster.

[Linked Image from pictures.abebooks.com]

By my account, the most beautiful of Kaluta's illustrated books. Three poster-worthy full-page color paintings.
The rest of the book in decorative black and white pen-and-ink smaller illustrations.

Kaluta did a previous LOST VALLEY OF ISKANDER collection (1974) of Robert E. Howard stories, with another minor mid east adventurer character, Francis X. Gordon. But while still nice and consistent, I prefer the later book.

Kaluta also did an illustrated version of the story Fritz Lang's 1926 Metropolis film was based on, in a decorative 8" X 11" illustrated hardcover. Kaluta's version was published in 1988, that I was disappointed with when it came out, but I haven't seen it again in over 30 years.

Kaluta also did illustrations in the 1990's for a new printing of at least one of Harry Harrison's series. I've only seen a paperback version, which I liked. I hesitated to buy it for some reason, then wished later I had.