Originally Posted by WB
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

A Solomon Kane poster image by book illustrator Marcus Boas, another book illustrator who worked on a collection of Robert E. Howard's middle-eastern adventurers in the Indiana Jones mode (one of the influeces for pre-production of Raiders of the Lost Ark, actually).

Boas has a photo-realistic quality to much of his work.

[Linked Image from d3525k1ryd2155.cloudfront.net]

Marcus Boas did illustrations for a collected hardcover of Robert E. Howard's middle east adventurer character, Francis Xavier Gordon.
Titled Son of the White Wolf (1977), the second of two hardcovers collecting Howard's short stories of the character.

[Linked Image from adventurehouse.com]

The first hardcover volume was The Lost Valley of Iskander (1974), illustrated by Michael Kaluta.
The second volume is also billed on the back cover to be illustrated by Michael Kaluta, but for whatever reason ended up being done by Marcus Boas.

You can scroll through the images at the bottom of this page, and see just a sampling of the collected hardcover editions of Robert E. Howard's work...
https://reh.world/howardworks/hardcovers/the-lost-valley-of-iskander/

...and this is not even getting into all of the Howard editions in hardcover, let alone an even more vast run of paperback editions. As best I understand it, Robert E. Howard's work, particularly his Conan series, experienced a revival in popularity when released in the early/mid 1960's, in paperback editions, mostly with really nice Frazetta covers. It was in 1969-1970 that Roy Thomas discovered these, which led to the CONAN THE BARBARIAN comic book, that expanded the audience for Robert E. Howard's work even wider, culminating in the 1982 Conan movie.
Oddly, while pretty much every other Robert E. Howard character (Solomon Kane, Kull, Bran Mak Morn, Almuric) has also been given comics series at Marvel and elsewhere , many multiple attempts and revivals, no others have achieved the enormous popularity of Howard's Conan work. But regardless, Howard's Solomon Kane stories rank among my favorites of his work.