Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Aug 25 2021
Well, let's see... stacked up against Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Rep. Gerry Studds, Rep. Barney Frank, Gov. klansman/blackface Raph Northam, Lt. Gov. date-rapist Justin Fairfax.
DNC campaign bundler / rapist Harvey Weinstein.
Closeted homosexual rapist murderer DNC bundler Ed Buck....
Democrat donor and child predator Terry Dean....

Yeah, the Democrats and their donors definitely aren't sex predator/child predator "pizza eaters", no sir! rolleyes

In the cases of Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein, prominent Democrats as high up as Hillary Clinton were still having lunch with them and taking their campaign donations, long after they were indicted for sex crimes To my knowledge not ever returning those donations. .

And like I said, both in Pariah's topic back in the day where I first saw the whole Qu-anon / pizzagate thing, and in the Jeffrey Epstein topic, it seemed more than a little far fetched to me. But then along came Jeffrey Epstein and the other names above, attached to all the Democrat leadership, to billionaire captains of industry, to British royals, to presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Many of them blackmailed and controlled and extorted for money through what could be described as a child sex cult. And that doesn't prove that the whole Quanon thing is true, but it sure as hell gives it some credibility and makes it a lot more believable and possible.

And now...

JESSE WATTERS: FTX SECOND ONLY TO GEORGE SOROS IN DEMOCRAT DONATIONS, TIES TO UKRAINE AND DNC NEED INVESTIGATED

The head of FTX spent $10 million in 2020 to help get Joe Biden elected president.

And since the Russia-Ukraine war began, the corrupt Democrat party has given up to now about 91 BILLION dollars to the Ukraine government, with zero audit or oversight, inviting Ukraine officials to funnel it off into their own private accounts to enrich themselves. Ukraine officials visiting Switzerland to buy mansions, driving up to meet real estate agents in brand new Lambourghinis and Ferraris.
And with this U.S. military aid, these Ukranians purchased tens of millions in FTX crypto-currency, whose funds were laundered back to the Democrat party, to abundantly fund their 2022 campaigns against Republicans.