Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Don’t worry about confusing me with long partisan rants. This is what you do. What I linked to actually has little resemblance to your rant. It doesn’t pin everything to white supremacy and even notes that organized groups are weak. It’s the lone wolfs that have been very lethal recently like the 2019 El Paso mall killing. Who was definitely from the far right with his views. This isn’t acceptable no matter the side though.

I didn't see anything lucid or specific you could cite.

And I just deconstructed how your "sources" are absolute and total B.S.
How they manipulate the facts by selective omission and evasion to front as truth things that are actually distortions and lies.

vs. what I posted, that views all these false narratives you front in their full context, and how your Democrat-Bolshevik side has fronted a similar false narrative in each case, and been exposed when the true facts are fully disclosed.

In the El Paso shooting example, you fronted that the shooter was a white supremacist, motivated by "White supremacist ideology", when in truth he was a hispanic immigrant kid, motivated by some very weird environmentalist / population control ideology, that has nothing to do with conservatives or white supremacists, BUT HAS BEEN PORTRAYED as conservative and white supremacist by the Democrats and (not difference really) the liberal media.
Your side lied and distorted the facts. Absolutely no question. Your side lied, Republican leaders and conservative media told the truth. While your side just slice-and-diced the same facts into a lying Bolshevik narrative.