And in other news...

Transgender Mass Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Leaked, confirms motive for shooting up Christian private school

by Charlie McCarthy , Monday, November 6 2023

A conservative social media influencer released three pages of what he says is the manifesto written by the transgender mass shooter who killed six people, including three 9-year-old students, in March in Nashville, Tennessee.
Steven Crowder, via his "Louder With Crowder" website and a YouTube video, said his team had obtained the manifesto written by Audrey Hale, 28, who was born a female but identified as a male.

"I will be reading the manifesto here on this show,” Crowder said in the video. "I wish that I wouldn't have to."

In a statement to Newsmax on Monday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation did not confirm the authenticity of the alleged leaked pages.

"We are aware of the images you've referenced," TBI spokesman Josh DeVine said. "We are not offering confirmation of their authenticity. Our agency is only assisting the Metro Nashville Police Department in its investigation into the shooting."
Newsmax reached out to the Nashville prosecutor to confirm the authenticity of the manifesto obtained by Crowder. So far, there has been no response.

Newsweek reported that a Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) spokesperson said police were unable to confirm the manifesto but were looking into the matter.
According to Crowder, the manifesto detailed thoughts Hale had leading up to what the shooter allegedly referred to as "DEATH DAY."

The alleged manifesto also shows Hale wrote:

"Can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm ready...I hope my victims aren't."
"I hope I have a high death count."
"Kill those kids!!!"
"Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little fa***ts w/ your white privileges"
"It might be 10 minutes tops. It might be 3-7. Its gunna go quick."
Hale, who stormed The Covenant School, a private Christian school, on March 27 with two semi-automatic rifles and a handgun, fatally shot three 9-year-olds and three adults before being killed by police.

But then... despite the best efforts of Democrat/woke/trans-friendly Nashville police, TBI and city officials to hide the shooter's indoctrinated trans/Left ideological motive for the shooting... we knew this already, didn't we? The Democrat-aligned Nashville prosecutor, TBI, and Nashville police wouldn't even confirm this, none of them.
But --OF COURSE-- if the shooter could be characterized as conservative, right-wing, NRA, white supremacist or a Trump supporter, the posted manifesto would have been leaked in the first few hours after the shooting, many months ago.
But because it goes against their narrative, they tried, and are still trying, to bury Audrey Hale's posted manifesto.