Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
So there is a bit of the manifesto that talks about environmental concerns. If you pretend that wasn’t just a tiny bit of the crazy you would have a point. From the manifesto your partisan source left out….
“ Political Reasons
In short, America is rotting from the inside out, and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our leaders, both Democrat AND
Republican, have been failing us for decades. They are either complacent or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the American public in our history. The takeover of the United States government by unchecked corporations. I could write a ten page essay on all the damage these corporations have caused, but here is what is important. Due to the death of the baby boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a
Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election. Although the Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Procorporation pro-immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize corporations over our future. So the
Democrats are nearly unanimous with their support of immigration while the Republicans are divided over it. At least with Republicans, the process of mass immigration and citizenship can be greatly reduced.”

Gosh that sounds a bit like you WB.

Despite Iggy's idiot cheerleading, your desperate attempt to spin this kid as a "white supremacist" and as a Republican are obviously wrong. OBVIOUSLY.

The kid who wrote this is an ethnic hispanic resident of Texas. Full stop. The kid is HISPANIC.
He speaks in his manifesto with a focus on overpopulation, environmental and anti-corporate concerns, NOT in racial terms. None of those three issues are "white supremacist" or racially focused, they are clearly leftist/Democrat issues.
The kid in his manifesto speaks AS A HISPANIC of a poisonous open-borders ideology that he AS A HISPANIC sees infecting HIS hispanic community in Texas, sees as bad for the country, that will result in overpopulation of the U.S., if it is not stopped. His problem is not with Texas becoming hispanic, Texas ALREADY IS hispanic, HE is hispanic, his problem is the racial pandering of the Democrats will make the firehose of massive immigrattion into Texas even more unstoppable.

He is clearly not a Republican or a white supremacist, HE IS HISPANIC, and while not a Republican ideologically, sees the Republicans as the slightly more preferable choice of the two political parties. But clearly, at the center of his thinking is preventing overpopulation. His only issue with race is that hispanic immigrants are a voting bloc for Democrat policy, that will bringi in uncontrolled millions more immigrants to the U.S.
As is CRYSTAL clear in the article I linked and posted in its entirety.
The kid was CLEARLY not trying to create a white Aryan Texas, he was only (in his mindset) trying to stop overpopulation.
I CLEARLY do NOT share his ideology. I don't see killing immigrants, hispanic or otherwise, as a solution. I want to prevent them from immigrating here illegally, and want to see the millions illegals let in deported. People who LEGALLY immigrate to the U.S., who assimilate and become one of us, I welcome. People who come here illegally and/or don't assimilate and become a healthy and productive part of our culture should be deported.

But sticking to the kid's motivating ideology, it again is CLEARLY about environmentalism and preventing overpopulation, CLEARLY not about "white supremacy" or race.
He IS HISPANIC.

Which in your liberal zeal, you tried to misrepresent, to re-direct and deflect with a new lying narrative.
Despite that it is CRYSTAL clear in the article I posted.
https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/despite-leftist-media-claims-el-paso-shooter-is-one-of-them/