Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
WB I was just pointing out and sourcing that the shooter was a white male, registered republican that had voted for Trump. He posted a crazy manifesto that included the type of voter replacement theory with democrats using immigration to overpower republicans that you believe in. Trying to spin a part of that crazy manifesto and excluding everything else like him being a registered republican is just being deceptive. You support a guy that jokes about Pelosi’s husband being brutally beaten with a hammer by yet another crazy person that drank the kool aid. And his voters are good with it.

AGAIN: Re-read the article I posted, an analysis of his actual manifesto and posts, that goes beyond the eager kneejerk impulse of CNN and other liberal media to call Patrick Crusius a "white supremacist'.
https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/despite-leftist-media-claims-el-paso-shooter-is-one-of-them/

Because media and the Democrat/Left are ideologues who want to portray Crusius that way, and conflate Crusius' weird idea of killing immigrants to stop overpopulation (Crusius killed 20, 13 of them hispanic, even as 10,000 a day pour over the Texas border). Immigrants who according to Crusius' manifesto (and many conservative and liberal immigration scholars confirm) will turn Texas blue, and will vote overwhelmingly Democrat in the future, that he envisioned as a permanent-majority voter-base that will enable even more overpopulation and environmental destruction in the future, that will completely enable Democrats' radical policy with a permanent uncontrolled majority.

Look at his last name. Does Crusius sound like a white/anglo/Aryan name?
No.
Possibly originating from Spain, Portugal, Italy, somewhere in latin America, or Greece.

I looked at dozens of articles on the El Paso shooter, and the mainstream leftist media hijack the story and avoid discussion of Crusius' ethnicity, even when they front in the headline to detail his ethnic background.. They NEVER say the nationality of his parents or grandparents, what country or countries his family immigrated to the U.S. from, or the origin of his surname. The media shave the facts, TO PORTRAY him as white supremacist, and avoid detailing his environmental/leftist ideas in his manifesto, that ONLY the article I linked details. All others I could find simply describe him as "white" or "American", and raised in Texas.
But all white persons in the U.,S. came from somewhere in Europe originally. I myself am English, Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, and Cherokee. And witthout detailing his race, the media label him "white supremacist", because that is the lying narrative that suits their political agenda.

Crusius was not simply about killing ethnic hispanics, that media narrative deceitfully evades his larger over-reaching goal. His idea was to stop immigration to the U.S. PERIOD, NOT just non-white immigrants. In his mindset, to stop the environmental damage to the U.S. due to massive new millions of immigrants to the U.S. every year. And Mexicans (at least until Biden's presidency changed that demographic for the first time, Biden inaugurated well AFTER Crusius' 2019 El Paso shooting), have long been the largest wave of immigrants to the U.S. year after year, for decades.
Mexicans/hispanics are simply the single largest group of immigrants pouring into the U.S., whether measuring LEGAL immigrants or ILLEGAL immigrants. For decades, Mexicans/hispanics have consistently been the largest group in both categories.

Crusius even says in his social media posts that his ideology on immigration was fully formed before Trump ever ran for president in 2016, so by Crusius' own words, Trump can't be blamed for Crusius' ideas.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/08/what-we-know-about-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

But regardless, you, the Democrats, and the liberal media want to lyingly make that insinuation, of Crusius being a result of "build the wall" Trump ideology. Crusius even posts hostiliy toward the Republican party for enabling Democrats' excessive immigration, and for allying with corporations, allowing both immigration and pollution.
Only by HIDING these facts can it be dumbed down to Crusius just being a "white racist Trump supporter".

Look at these photos of Crusius:

[Linked Image from dreshare.com]

[Linked Image from c1.legalinsurrection.com]

Granted, there are other photos where he looks more "white", but in none of them does he look particularly Aryan.
There's a big difference between "white supremacist" and "stop the invasion."
Crusius' stated written views seem to consistently be the latter., despite how you and others try to portray him.