Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
“ Crusius is a Latinized German surname, typically Latinized from Kraus or Krause. It may refer to: Christian August Crusius (1715–1775), German philosopher and Protestant theologian. Ludwig Friedrich Otto Baumgarten-Crusius (1788–1843), German Protestant divine.”
From NPR…
“ The 21-year-old white man accused of driving more than 11 hours through Texas to kill Hispanics at an El Paso Walmart in August pleaded not guilty to capital murder charges on Thursday, contradicting a confession he made following the shooting, according to police documents.”
You can find links from the Times and others on Wikipedia plainly stating he’s a white male.

So a white male, registered as a Republican who worried his actions would be used by the fake news to blame Trump. You’re doing what you accuse others of doing WB.

That is just you repeating your narrative. See the artilce I already posted above (that you try to lie and deflect from) that goes into Patrick Cusius' rhetoric in his online manifesto, and the full enviromentalist context of his mindset, that you try to deflect from and evade just to sell a narrative.

And just because one guy in history who is German has the same name, doesn't prove it is a German name. The name Jesus is the same in several languages, Obviously Jesus in english, i is still Jesus in spanish, just with the pronounciaion <hey zeus> .

Even the part you wrote about Crusius being "registered as a Republican" is a slander and a lie, just said so you can sell a narrative. As I JUST QUOTED, Crusius had as much clearly written contempt in his posts for the Republican party, and just saw the Republicans as a grain of sand closer to protecting his environmentalist concerns. That you try to gloss over in an attempt and blame and smear Trump for the shooting, or blanket-smear his crazy genocidal ideas as allegedly shared or inspired by the Republican party as a whole. CLEARLY, it is NOT inspired by or shared by other Republicans.