Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I provided a linked source identifying him as white vs you just deciding he was Hispanic because he looks darker in some pics. Nor when I was looking did I see conservative sites presenting his ethnicity being any different. More importantly he murdered people based on their race. Yes he tries to rationalize his white racist nationalism and as I said before it looks familiar to some of your posts. I also linked and sourced to his Republican Party affiliation and Trump support. If he had been a registered democrat I know that would have been end of the story for you. You don’t have the sources or facts and you gush over a guy who jokes about a political opponent’s spouse being brutally beaten with a hammer.

You are again deliberately lying.

You "provided a linked source", but not to verifiable facts, but to a leftist OPINION and NAME-CALLING that Crusius is a "white racist" and "white supremacist", an "article" that parrots in editorial form your false narrative, but NEVER PROVIDED SOURCES to prove Crusius is either "white" or further "white racist/white supremacist". No sources given, no evidence given. Just labels.

I just posted your own linked source to Crusius' 4-page online manifesto, that showed Crusius in his own words is :

1) critical of both the Democrat and Republican parties, so your statement that Crusius is a Republican or Trump supporter is clearly a lie and not accurate,

2) Crusius clearly states that he is NOT a white supremacist or ideologically inspired by Trump, that his ideology pre-dates Trump ever becoming a presidential candidate. So THAT is another misrepresentation by you. He states his ideology as having been formed by a book titled The Great Replacement.

3) Nowhere in the manifesto does Crusius identify himself as white, only that (in his point of view, explaining his motive for the El Paso shooting) he sees himself as a patriotic American standing up for his country against an invasion by illegals, an invasion orchestrated by liberals and corporate interests, that is environmentally destroying the United States.
He does NOT identify himself as white, only as culturally American.
That his planned El Paso attack (in his manifesto) he says needs to be followed by many more such shootings, to deter immigrants (he doesn't specify legal or illegal, in his mind ALL immigrants) to both deter them to stop coming. And as he cites, some have left on their own, so he wanted to encourage more to leave and return to their native countries. What Romney termed in 2012 as "self-deport".

4) Crusius emphasizes repeatedly in his 4-page manifesto that he is NOT racist, and NOT a white supremacist, and the headings of the sections of his manifesto identify his motives as POLITICAL REASONS, and ECONOMIC REASONS, and a section where Crusius projects the REACTION of illegals and of the mainstream media to his shooting (both his planned intended reaction, and the media's predictable false-narrative reaction, which of course includes dismissing him as a racist, and falsely blaming Trump, despite that he says at least twice in the manifesto his ideas pre-date Trump ever emerging as a presidential candidate.)

Also, there is no such race as hispanic. Most hispanic immigrants are essentially white, but are culturally hispanic, and prone to a democrat/liberal ideology. He targeted hispanics for 2 reasons, (1) because they are the largest immigrant group, up till Biden's presidency about 82% of annual U.S. immigration (both legal and illegal), and (2) because he is in Texas, and they are the immigrant group that is turning his native Texas to a Democrat/blue/leftist state.
As I said, I looked at over 20 articles, and even the ones that front to detail "the background" of Patrick Crusius never clarify what his race is, his family's nationality and origins, they just blanket-label him "white racist" and "white supremacist", WITHOUT ever confirming and sourcing what race he actually is, just the editorialized labels.

Originally Posted by M E M
Yes he tries to rationalize his white racist nationalism and as I said before it looks familiar to some of your posts.

You are a vicious liar. While I have concerns about immigration, I have clearly never NEVER advocated or endorsed mass shootings, of illegals or anyone else.
My stated soluion, and of Republicans in general, is to prevent illegals from entering, and deport those who get in. NOT shooting them, or shooting anyone else.

And your repeatedly calling Crusius' motive "white racist nationalism" is again a lie, that bypasses his ACTUAL and STATED motive in his 4-page manifesto, that you instead deliberately twist and misrepresent to conform to your Democrat-Bolshevik narrative, to slander all Republican conservatives and Trump supporters. Crusius is a nut, mass shootings is not a solution, and you deliberately smear all conservatives (and me) by conflating us with ideas we do not share.
I advocate deporting illegals, people who shouldn't be here, who commit crimes and hurt Americans. I / we advocate imprisoning or deporting them, we do NOT advocate killing them. You are a vicious liar.

That insinuation is along the same lines as Democrats saying Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump are the same as David Duke.
David Duke is a prominent white supremacist, who endorsed both Reagan and Trump over the last 43 years, because of the 2 parties, Republicans supported some of the things Duke thought were good for the country. While Reagan or Trump ideology were / are not the same as David Duke ideologically, in both cases, Duke saw Republicans as closer to his desired agenda for the country than Democrats. That does NOT make Reagan or Trump ideologically the same as Duke.

Similarly, Osama Bin Laden and other islamic terrorist groups endorsed Obama / Biden and the Democrats, because they were ideologically compatible, weaker on terrorism, and thus more desireable for Al Qaida's goals.
Likewise, Democrats are ideologically more desireable for China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. Likewise Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other leftist domestic terror groups. All align far more with Democrats. If you hate America and want to destroy America, Democrats are the obvious party to endorse and ideologically align with.