WB let’s just stick to what I actually posted. I provided a link to a news story that sited that the shooter had his party affiliation as republican and he had a pic of Trump and #build the wall. I never expect you to accept any facts that you don’t suit your partisanship. You never do. When confronted with it you attack the person that provided the source. Rules for radicals you know so well. I doubt tha AP just lied. I also think if the shooter had an online profile showing that the shooter was anything but white and a Biden supporter Fox and the rest of the conservative media would be on it with big headlines. Especially if the less partisan media got it wrong. I didn’t see that when I was searching on him though. And yes when he writes about the great replacement theory it would be identical to your take on it. He tries to rationalize his racism but while proclaiming he wasn’t racist he didn’t like race mixing on his way to murder people based on their ethnicity. Those lives had so little value because they were not white.

Fair play!