Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
WB let’s just stick to what I actually posted. I provided a link to a news story that sited that the shooter had his party affiliation as republican and he had a pic of Trump and #build the wall. I never expect you to accept any facts that you don’t suit your partisanship. You never do. When confronted with it you attack the person that provided the source. Rules for radicals you know so well. I doubt tha AP just lied. I also think if the shooter had an online profile showing that the shooter was anything but white and a Biden supporter Fox and the rest of the conservative media would be on it with big headlines. Especially if the less partisan media got it wrong. I didn’t see that when I was searching on him though. And yes when he writes about the great replacement theory it would be identical to your take on it. He tries to rationalize his racism but while proclaiming he wasn’t racist he didn’t like race mixing on his way to murder people based on their ethnicity. Those lives had so little value because they were not white.

Dear God, how many times are you going to repeat the exact same thing?!?

I even duplicated your links in what I posted in response, to clarify EXACTLY what I was responding to. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY ?!?

I made CRYSTAL CLEAR that your saying "he is a Republican" is absolute shit garbage. That he expressed a contempt and disdain for both parties. He only felt that Republicans in power would slow down the immigrant turning of Texas to a deep blue state. That is CRYSTAL clear in his 4-page manifesto, and I even quoted the specific portions where he made it clear.

AP (while notoriously liberal-Democrat leaning, and my linked Sharyl Atkisson video quotes AP as one of the deliberately misrepresentaive biased media sources committed to Democrat activism rather than objective journalism) AS I JUST SAID never clarified Patrick Crusius' ethnic background.
Nor did over 20 other articles I read, even the ones that specifically promised to do so in their headlines. They just labelled him "white racist" with no stated facts to establish that.

I attacked an AP article that was liberal propaganda, cited details that PROVED it was factless propaganda. And called you a liar for misrepresenting the facts, as I made CRYSTAL clear in my Dec 7th above post. EVERYTHING YOU ASKED, I already answered in that post. Sourced, quoted, cited, over and over, chapter and verse.

And you further SLANDERED ME, alleging that I was one in ideology with Crusius. I certainly don't have to defend myself against that allegation, it is so clearly a slander and in opposition to what I have said here on these boards, FOR 20 YEARS.
I'm for securing the border and deportation of illegals, I'm NOT a supporter of killing anyone. You VICIOUS fucking liar.

And as for AP or any other liberal media "being eager to tell the truth" if Crusius was not white, as I already said, REPEATEDLY, they didn't show an eagerness to tell the truth in ANY of 15 years of similar cases, such as George Zimmerman, Jared Loughner, Darren Wilson, Nicholas Sandman, Kyle Rittenhaus, or dozens of others involved in racially charged shootings. The media continually portray black criminals as innocent saints despite their histories as violent criminals who provoked their own shootings, or their own deaths by drug overdose (George Floyd), or by violently resisting arrest (Michael Brown), or pre-existing health problems (Eric Garner, Freddie Gray). The same media falsely portray whites/police as motivated by racism to kill, and exclude the facts that prove otherwise.

In several dozen cases over the last 15 years, I was each time initially sympathetic to the appearance of racism in each of these cases, and EACH TIME, the media was shown within days to have lied, and to have DELIBERATELY presented a false narrative, to have demonized police, or whites in general, or demonize Republicans or Trump, to benefit Democrats or some other Leftist (BLM, Antifa, Marxist, critical race theory) ideological cause.

And years later, they have NEVER admitted the true facts revealed, in ANY of these cases.
And you are still parroting their lying talking points.

You can't find any "less than partisan media" (i,e., either objective/neutral media, or conservative media) in an online Google search, that present evidence other than the liberal media false narrative, because Google search algorithms make anything other than hard-left media sources almost impossible to find.
I presented you with one such article, and knee-jerk, you slammed it as untrue, no matter how many times I cited the facts presented and the full context of Crusius' odd primary environmental motivation, even using your own sources, that PROVE what I said is true. Where you lyingly allege I somehow used "selective omission" of Patrick Crusius' full context of his manifesto. Well, I sourced the full 4-page Crusius manifesto, FROM YOUR linked source, and THERE IS NO FURTHER CONTEXT, that argument of yours is just smoke and mirrors.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/08/what-we-know-about-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

The Democrat/Left can't win against the facts, so they shadow-ban and block and censor the FACTS they can't dispute.
George Orwell's liberal media.
And George Orwell's Google, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok. And FBI.