[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

A favorite of mine from the Jim Shooter Marvel era, during the Bruce Jones and Brent Anderson run on KA-ZAR (issues 1-19) and Bruce Jones Ron Frenz/Armando Gil run (issues 20-27), this wraparound photo-collage cover from KA-ZAR 26. As I've said often, good as the earlier issues were, I thought the scripting and art in these latter issues made the series even more fun and engaging, with great writing and some really wild plot twists.

larger cover and full story at:
https://viewcomiconline.com/ka-zar-the-savage-issue-26/

In a story where the characters leave the Savage Land and return to New York City. I love the New York skyline wraparound cover photo, with the characters drawn in an overlay over on top of the photo. Really great stuff.

Bruce Jones left an issue later, to do TWISTED TALES, ALIEN WORLDS, SILVERHEELS and other projects for Pacific Comics. It was a loss to lose to see his departure from KA-ZAR, but I loved his work on these Pacific titles just as much. Including his reprinted Jones and Wrighson 1970's Warren stories in BERNI WRIGHTSON: MASTER OF THE MACABRE 1-3.
In a number of anthology titles, Bruce Jones demonstrates he's as skilled an artist as he is a writer.

Many of these issues also had "fumetti" editorial comic strips, using photos of Bruce Jones, Brent Anderson, Armando Gil, Ron Frenz, Louise Jones (now Louise Simonson) , Chris Claremont, and others in the Marvel offices, that made Marvel look like a really fun place to work.