Here's another great cover, from back when Byrne was still at the peak of his powers:

The "Pegasus Project" storyline from MARVEL TWO-IN ONE was a very good one (issues 53-58) that has faded into obscurity in recent years.
The storyline also provides an interesting but very compatible set of contrasting artists. The first three issues (53 to 55) are by John Byrne/Joe Sinnott, and the latter three issues are by George Perez/Gene Day.

I love Day's inks on these and other issues of MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (particularly issue 60, also inking Perez).
And inking Byrne in AVENGERS 181.
And of course, Day's longest run, in MASTER OF KUNG FU.

Day was one of Marvel's best inkers, when after 30 or so issues inking Zeck in MOKF, he switched to pencilling in MASTER OF KUNG FU 102-120.
And issue 120 was the last story Gene Day did before he died very unexpectedly in late 1982 of a heart attack at the age of 31.

Regarding Ordway, I like Ordway on Ordway, but not really with anyone else. His style as an inker is too dominant. I like his less dominant inks on ALL STAR SQUADRON back in the early 1980's, especially on ALL STAR SQUADRON ANNUAL # 1 (1982). Much cleaner work.

Ordway also did a great job inking Perez in issue 11 of CRISIS. But for most of the CRISIS series, I felt he took away from Perez's art, and made it look stiff.

Byrne and Austin were such a great art team during X-MEN (1977-1981), but even when Austin came back just a year later to ink FURTHER ADVENTURES OF INDIANA JONES, issues 1 and 2, you could see the two had diverged in style to the point that the same magic was no longer there.
Likewise in 1986, when Austin inked the first issue of Byrne's new SUPERMAN series.