quote:
Originally posted by BigOl'Willie:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave the Wonder Boy:
I saw Howard Dean this morning as well, Willie.

I am so NOT use to this user name. When I saw "Willie" in your post, I thought for a second you were patronizing me! Then I realized that for some reason, I didn't use the old standard username.

Sorry Big Ol'Willie. [gulp!]
I didn't mean anything by it, I was just trying to informalize a little by abbreviating. I apologize for the confusion.

I'm often abbreviated as DaveTWB, to differentiate me from other Daves lurking here. :)

klinton, I know we clearly have a difference of opinion. But it is only a discussion, and I hope my words were not interpreted as more angry than they were intended. I'm attempting to clarify my position, and it's entirely possible you mean no deception, but just strongly believe what you do.
While I sometimes feel frustration with repeating myself, I feel no anger.
And while I'm clearly not gay, I've been friends with, and talked with, and worked with enough gays, and heard their views enough to know that it's not easy to deal with the feelings that motivate you to be gay, or with the clear discomfort that many have with the gay lifestyle. I feel that homosexuality is a choice. But I realize many feel it is not a choice.

I have to disappear for a while. Chat with you guys later.