Dave The Wonder Boy: RE: my alt IDs on the old DC messageboard: Ooh, aren't you such a super-slueth? I publicly admitted that I was Star-Butted-Sneetch ( that one I gave away on the old DC Legion board) and The SENSITIVE Gourmet (I "outed" myself on this ID on the old DC Direct forum) even WHILE I was using them, Einstein--- I used those "handles" during various periods where I was banned, but my "real" identity was never any secret. Your goofball paranoia is showing on "Wilder Midnight", however--- I have no earthly idea who that fellow is.

You really "cracked the case" on that OMEGA MAN discovery, too. You DID notice my siggy, didn't you? You know, the one that I've had on every single post since I came here to Rob's Boards? Sheesh...

MY posts aren't worth responding to, dear Wonder Davey? Well, I feel the same way about the tiresome, devisive tripe that's coming out of your repulsive blow-hole as well. But since Typhoid Dave is handing you your ass debate-wise I really don't feel the need to respond to you, anyway--- I'll just sit back and let the sensible Dave do all the work. [wink]