quote:
Originally posted by Matt Kennedy:

MY posts aren't worth responding to, dear Wonder Davey? Well, I feel the same way about the tiresome, devisive tripe that's coming out of your repulsive blow-hole as well. But since Typhoid Dave is handing you your ass debate-wise ...

The high ratio of insults in your posts, coupled with the absolute vaccuum of anything meaningful you have to say, make every debate I've seen you jump into devolve to a foodfight of insults that derails any meaningful and intelligent discussion.
Insults and nonsense that your last several posts, including what's quoted above, demonstrate quite well.

I think it's for others to decide if Dave is"handing [me] my ass debatewise..."
I think I'm holding my own quite well, as are several others. While I respect Dave's alternative perspective, I don't think he or anyone else has come anywhere close to disproving what I've said here.

I have no animosity toward Dave.
I definitely do toward you. You contribute nothing worthwhile to these or any other debates, beyond hurling insults and egging people on toward ugliness who share your liberal views.

I'd rather talk to the grown-up liberals here, who can intelligently and respectfully express their views. [biiiig grin]