quote:
Originally posted by Wednesday:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave the Wonder Boy:

...I've offered explanations, clear and indisputable, but you clearly won't accept anything other than YOUR VERSION of the truth (which is to say, a lie that rationalizes homosexuality) despite all logic to the contrary. Well, don't expect me to endorse your lie.

That was rather inappropriate, don't you think?
I'm not sure I get your meaning, Wednesday.

I've offered several topic pages of quotes and explanations, and I can't seem to get the slightest acknowledgement of what the words in the Bible clearly say... is CLEARLY WHAT THEY SAY !

It took a lot of time to find and post thiose passages. And for what?

I feel the clear validity of my points (of what the Bible and Christian teachings clearly say about homosexuality) is being deliberately ignored.
I guarantee when the current legislation has undermined Christianity as I predicted, that no one will be arguing the rights of Christians to their beliefs and lifestyle.

And by the way, I haven't threatened anyone. klinton has.
quote:
klinton:

And if you ever mention pedophilia in the same breath as homosexuality again, I will hunt your arrogant ass down. I am sick to death of that. There is no possible connection, other than the ones your twisted sense of superiority has drawn.

So much for civility.

My "twisted sense of superiority" is supported by the words of Justice Scalia. And no doubt millions of other displeased Americans.

My position makes ideological sense. Yours only bends the truth to rationalize your lifestyle.

I've stuck to the issue, and resisted namecalling. Many on the liberal side of this topic have not.