Dave the wonder boy, you can repeat things as many times as you want. That obviously doesn't make something more true.

Going back to Sodom & your misuse of the story. In Mathew 10:5-15 Jesus refers not to gay sex when sending out his 12. He says "If any one will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town. Truly I tell you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom & Gomorrah on the day of judgement than for that town." He is obviously talking about hospitality here and there is no reference to consensual gay sex in either.

I brought divorce not to argue one makes the other right but to point out the lack of concern about it. You argue about the gays ruining the concept of marriage yet huge numbers of hetrosexuals have been getting divorced & remarried. Where was the concern & efforts to protect marriage when hetrosexuals started to abuse it?

As for Paul's letter to Romans, your focusing on one passage & missing the point of what he's saying. Romans 14:14 "I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself"