quote:
Originally posted by Dave the Wonder Boy:

I'm not sure I get your meaning, Wednesday.

I've offered several topic pages of quotes and explanations, and I can't seem to get the slightest acknowledgement of what the words in the Bible clearly say... is CLEARLY WHAT THEY SAY !

It took a lot of time to find and post thiose passages. And for what?

I feel the clear validity of my points (of what the Bible and Christian teachings clearly say about homosexuality) is being deliberately ignored...

I WAS GOING to comment that you had clearly underminded the views of others, and treated those views as less than your own simply because they disagree. I WAS GOING to say that your views are simply a belief stacked on a belief, no more or less important than klinton's, Big's, Dave's, or anyone else's. Even mine [biiiig grin] .

But having read the last page and a half and reread a good portion of this thread, I wouldn't dare. Both sides (myself included) are guilty as charged. For what it's worth, though, despite the fact that I disagree with you almost 100%, I do appreciate what you've said. You're obviously educated and have made strong points. I'm not ignoring your points, I'm simply taking the time to absorb what's been said (the point of debate, IMHO) and sort my thoughts. I will TRY to not make another half-assed, incomplete dispute of the Bible or your religious beliefs. I do respect them.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's Friday night and this holier-than-thou ex-Christian needs to partake in some good ol' fashion debauchery.

Oh, and we made the board's front page (yay us!), so at least we can agree that we disagree well.