quote:
Originally posted by Matt Kennedy:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Sammitch:
Be careful, Matt. Rob doesn't check this forum as often as some of the others, but you're flirting with getting some of your posts deleted at the very least. Not only are you making personal attacks on individuals, you are attacking Christianity itself. Distinctly not an advisable course of action. [no no no]

I don't care what your motivation or your agenda is. In this particular thread, you have breached just about every rule of MB etiquette there is. So, you find DTWB's statements offensive - which justifies your far more offensive statements against the whole lot of posters who don't agree with you? I don't think so. [no no no]

I am genuinely trying to be patient here. On the other threads you post in, you're generally pretty reasonable. I'm not sure what happened in this thread. Klinton, Matter-Eater Man, and the other posters who support legalizing gay marriage have been for the most part understanding, or at least polite. You, on the other hand...

Well, it's a good thing I opted to moderate the Video Games forum instead of Deep Thoughts/Issues, because I probably would have deleted half your posts in this thread. A lot of other people would have banned you outright. But hey - I guess I'm a nice guy. [wink]

Watch your mouth.

Not ONCE did I "attack christianity", chief.

And from what I understand, Rob's Boards are anything goes, no quarter asked or given (just ask the Nature Boyz). But even if that is NOT the case, since you aren't a moderator here it's hardly your call.

Watch my mouth? Mind your business, chum.

On second thought: FUCK YOU. I don't need or want your "patience", Sammitch, so you can cram that condescending attitude of yours straight up your poop chute, ol' Hoss.