quote:
Originally posted by klinton:
quote:
Originally posted by Batwoman:
I find it hypocritcal (maybe not the exact word I'm looking for) of people who bash Christians and say they're right and we're wrong, they have a right to say what they want, but the second a Christian opens their mouth and defends their faith/belief, they are labled closed minded hatemongers. Yet those that label us that are the "loving ones".

The difference is that I will never argue that you be denied basic freedoms. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. When you 'loving' christians open your mouths in debates like this, it's to deny me mine. Is the difference so hard to see? I believe you have the right to worship God as you see fit, where as you seem to feel that your religious convictions should stand as a valid argument against my freedoms.
Actually klinton (and everyone else that didn't actually read what I said), if you read what I wrote, you'd see that not once did I say anything about denying you anything. I said Christian bashers, or anyone that just doesn't agree with what we have to say (no matter what that is) can say whatever they want, yet the second a Christian says anything about their faith, or is called to defend their beliefs, they are labled as hatemongers or close minded.

But of course you'd never read what I wrote. Why would you? According to anyone that disagrees with me, I'm a close minded hatemonger who judges everyone because I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, not the person. I've had plenty of homosexual bosses and coworkers and we got along great. Not once did we ever get did they call me close minded or a hatemonger because I'm a Christian. A fact that I never hide, online or offline. When I worked at a dotcom, where about half of my bosses were/are gay, I listened to Christian music all day long, I'd talk about stuff I've done with church groups, etc. Did they every say anything against my faith or me for being a Christian? No.