quote:
Originally posted by Batwoman:
quote:
Originally posted by Matter-eater Man:
A bit harsh there Batwoman. I would hardly call it clearly friendship. They love each other more than their own souls =2 guys = Friends (?) Yeah well anytime I've seen that, the 2 friends end up buying a home together.

Actually it's not considering how many pages you and other have sat here and twisted scripture to suit your own needs. Do you honestly think we're not sick and tired of it by now? You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
Look out, gang--- Batwoman is getting pissed.

Here's my imitation of Batwoman throwing a hissy fit (just think of Ned Flanders and his family from "The Simpsons" and you'll be pretty close):

"Fiddlesticks!" Batwoman's brow furrows in righteous anger as she looks up from her 800 piece jigsaw puzzle of "The Last Supper".

"Those bunch of awful, immoral... immoral... oh, i'll just come out and say it, 'cuz the truth will stand when the world is gone, praise gawd! Those bunch of awful, immoral booty-bandits are making me so mad by actually having the cheek to think that THEY can serve God, too! The nerve of those hell-bound sissies! I mean, really!" Batwoman stomps her foot down with authority, nods her head at no one in particular, and then resumes working on her puzzle.

Ta-Dahhhh!

My next performance will be a scene involving Davey and his Mail-Order Bride. (Wonder-Load has given up on "modern" American women--- they're just too darn opinionated and sassy for him! [wink] )