Oh my, what happened to this thread? :lol: :lol:

[/QUOTE]I've already re-explained what I said so I wont bother to repeat myself. I will say this, however, not once did I say anything about Christian's bashing anyone, or saying anything negative against anyone. My point was, Christians can't say anything about their faith or beliefs with out someone coming over and calling us closed minded hatemongers, yet anyone that isn't a Christian, or doesn't agree with us, can say whatever they want. Now tell me that's not hypocritical. And before anyone will say I'm lying I'll tell you a true story that happened in my journal.

[/QUOTE]

Generally speaking when one defends their religion/G-d somewhere along the line one ends up putting another group down or judging the lifestyle another leads, etc. because it doesn't fall in line with the dictates of one's particular religion. And while the intent may or may not be to insult or hurt, it usually ends up doing that nonetheless. That is what people are usually responding to or defending themselves from.

And as for your belief that people who disagree with Christianity saying whatever they want and getting away with it scot free - I beg to differ. Anytime anyone says anything against or contraversial about anyorganized religion there is bound to be a backlash or at the very least some labelling involved. The degree of what happens all depends on the forum in which one chooses to speak.