quote:
Originally posted by Captain Sammitch:
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Kennedy:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Sammitch:
Yeah.

I need some of you guys to write stuff for my website so I have some diverse opinions.

I bet Batwoman would let you borrow that wicked bitchin' christian rock song she so kindly shared with all of us here a while back for your snazzy lil' website, Dawson.

And Wonder Davey would probably contribute a few Jack T. Chick comics from his personal collection, too! :lol:

:lol:

Are you trying to piss me off? :lol: You're almost as much of a failure there as you are at proving a point! You're nothing but a pathetic little nuisance. Spout your filth all you want, because I am sitting here laughing my head off the whole time.

I seriously considered calling you out, but then I realized you wouldn't have any idea what to do. It might be too much for you to handle. I actually listen to what klinton, Matter-Eater Man, and the others have to say, because they're actually not a waste of my time.

Oh, no! He called me Dawson and insulted my website! I'm crushed! I better go away before he taunts me a second time! [mwah hwah haa]

Get over yourself, you little punk. I've got better things to do than bother with pseudointellectual gutter trash like you.

Trying to piss you off??? Not at all! Dude, isn't it obvious that I just love you to pieces?!!?

You are such a brave, wonderful, and special little man. (pinching one of Dawson's sweet apple-blossom cheeks) kootchie-koo! [humina humina]