quote:
Originally posted by Cowgirl Jack:
Hardly a 'friendly jest'. You know, I've been pretty open-minded during this whole disscussion. Why? I am just a big a sinner as others here. Why should I slam gays or any other group condemned by the Bible? Why should a country that has no official religion stop a group of 'sinners' from getting legal marriage. A prositute is a 'sinner' and she can be legally married. Heck, I'm a sinner and I can be legally married.

You know, I am willing to debate this with anyone else on this thread. I disagree with just about everyone here, but at least I respect their opinions and under normal circumstances I don't go to your level. You have hardly contributed anything of intelligence here -- just pissing in the wind.

And how fuck do you call me frigid? 'Oh....I can't make a logical arguement against the Queen Bitch, so I'll call her names'.

Well here's hoping there is a Purgatory and God understands 'civil disobedience'. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

My, my. Cowgirl, have you completely lost your mind? Bejabbers! My little jibe at your expense earlier was pretty tame ( and only in response to you flinging an insult my way first, as a matter of fact ), but you are literally frothing at the mouth like a grade A whack-job here. What gives???

Guess I'll just have to chock it up to sexual frustration on your part and leave it at that... [wink]