quote:
Originally posted by Harpy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Matt Kennedy:
[qb] My, my. Cowgirl, have you completely lost your mind? Bejabbers! My little jibe at your expense earlier was pretty tame ( and only in response to you flinging an insult my way first, as a matter of fact ), but you are literally frothing at the mouth like a grade A whack-job here. What gives???

Guess what? I didn't take it as a jibe. You know exactly what buttons to push. Congrates. Well, does it hurt when someone pushes back?

Uh... no. Your irrational outburst didn't hurt so much as it afforded me an anthropological peek into the mind of a young human female during "that time of the month". A tad over-kill perhaps, but quite thrilling in it's own special way.

--- M.K.

Maybe my anger is a result of your behavior. I fine until you started pissing on everyone. Your making everyone made. I since I do agree you on some points, having you make stupid comments makes my case look bad.

Um, I think I get the jist of what you're saying here, but it's a little garbled. "Harpy" must be the Bizarro Cowgirl, right?
[wink]

Really, lighten up--- no genuine harm was meant, Ceej. You seem like a good kid.