quote:
Originally posted by klinton:
quote:
Originally posted by Pig Iron:
The writer also said that Homosexuality was a result of a generational family curse.

Not saying I share the belief, but from a biblical viewpoint it gives credance to homosexuality being genetic rather than learned behavior as some believe. The arguement was definitley not compassionate, but was interesting. But I personally am more inclined to believe something like that than simply believing homesexuality being a choice rather than genetic.

A FUCKING CURSE?!?!

First it's immoral to just be myself, and live a normal life. Now I'm decidely cursed by God? A test for the twisted people who called themselves my parents? I've been trying to avoid this ridiculous thread and the bullshit that it's been spewing, but c'mon folks, if this gets anymore blatantly hateful and sick...

You do realize folks that Adolf fucking Hitler presented an entire array of 'scientific' and 'biblical' evidence for his genocide. If you read up on it, alot of it came across a hell of a lot like the shit in this thread.

Good Christians my ass....You smug fucks!

I was just paraphrasing from a book I read klinton...The Author was stating his viewpoint, and I said I didn't share it.

My main point was that Christians often argue that homosexuality is a learned behavior or choice. Where this person was stating his opinion..if he believes his opinion then how could he believe that homosexuality was a behavior rather than genetic. I feel homosexuality is a genetic predispositioning..that's all...I wasn't trying to be inflammatory... [sad]